REVERSION scores double win

Monday 6 August 2012

One Day Early....

Due to an issue brought about by record levels of rainfall in the Philippines, I am making the decision to launch REVERSION many hours ahead of its planned launching time.

Around two other team members can launch the film actually even if something were to happen to me.  But I wanted to be able to do it regardless of what happens where I live.

Throughout this experience my team has not been short of supporting me and finally patting me on the back when it was all finished.

Today I want to pay tribute to them.  My team.  My guys.  Today we realize a small dream.

May we achieve many more in the future.

And also to you, our viewers, audiences, fans, even the inevitable haters.  You are the reason people make motion pictures.  Long may you continue to watch them.  Long may you talk about them and long may you inspire others to make them.


Giancarlo C. Ng
Director

4 comments:

  1. My congratulations on the great work done in this great animation, I like the style, because I am fan of this kind of animation, I'm fond of the design and I can hardly develop are logos which can sample a couple of "http: / / namroy.deviantart.com / "and if you're interested I can help diseñandoles emblems for the project, again thanks and congratulations for the animation is perfect.

    Atte,
    Montero Yorman
    Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now I watched the movie. You guys are really hard working. I got to admit, the set was superb. and will the production available for download?? I wud really love to dig it deeper??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    We are still thinking about how or if we can deliver the master for download. It's a pretty large HD master.

    Glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is very nice and i am really impressed but there is a very nice movie site and
    More info
    Please Click

    ReplyDelete